Off-Season Withdrawal Custom Graphics 2-Pack Contest
It's time for us to give away some more free sticks!
Entry deadline: July 27, 2017 midnight EST
Prize: We'll be giving away a custom 2-pack of sticks with your custom graphics!
- Winner will be selected at random and entries into the contest can be earned the following ways
- 1 ENTRY: email email@example.com (subject: off-season withdrawal) with a picture of you and your experience with off-season withdrawal (see this video for some inspiration) and a great caption if you have one!
- 3 ENTRIES: make the picture you submit REALLY REALLY good because the top 3 most "liked" photos on the @InfinityGoalie Instagram page will earn 3 bonus entries
Graphics selected by the winner must conform to our graphics rules AND must also be deemed by staff as "resalable" (i.e. we will be building 6 sticks, so we want to ensure the remaining 4 don't have anything too personalized that would prevent re-sale).
INSANELY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR THIS CONTEST:
- DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, damage your gear or put it in harm's way
- Playing goal, as we (or at the very least, our parents) know is by no means a cheap endeavor and we do not want to take any responsibility (nor witness) any gear harmed at the expense of a good photo entry
- It's more than possible to get a great photo within these parameters, so please, for the love of the tendy gods, take care of your gear!
- One more time: PLEASE keep your gear safe
- Also, it goes without saying, but don't risk any injury to yourself either!
- That is all....now GO!
Custom Graphics 2-Pack Contest
1. Sponsor: Custom Graphics 2-Pack Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie), 1601 Victoria St. N, Kitchener, Ontario (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor is responsible for all aspects of the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Contest (the "Contest") is only open to participants who are legal residents of Canada or the United States, and who are 13+ at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees of Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) (the "Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 5, 2017 at 09:00 AM and ending July 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Period”). All online entries must be received by July 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM . All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie). You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie).
5. Qualifying Submissions: Must submit a photo of you experiencing your version of "off-season withdrawal" to email@example.com. Photos deemed inappropriate, irrelevant, not in the spirit of the contest (at the discretion of Infinity Goalie) will be automatically disqualified.
6. Judging: The Contest entries will be judged based on: Winners will be selected at random Judging will be conducted by Kaleidosports
7. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $300. The prizes are: one custom pack of 2 Infinity goalie sticks from InfinityGoalie.com including shipping anywhere in North America (graphics on stick are to be deemed "re-salable" as defined and at the sole discretion of Infinity Goalie at the time of winning). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner Notification: Winners of the Contest will be notified via e-mail or phone to the e-mail address or phone number they entered into the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie), anyone acting on behalf of Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie), or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) may judge submissions from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie). Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie). You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) also assumes no liability for damage to gear or personal injuries that are a result of attempting to create an entry for this contest.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Kaleidosports (Infinity Goalie) Contest.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.